8.14.2013

Things that makes me excited to have a baby...


-the you are my wild project, a weekly portrait project where 14 photographers submit pictures of their children.

-This thought-provoking quote that I happened to read the day after I found out I was pregnant--on Mother's Day!: "The most difficult part of birth is the first year afterwards. It is the year of travail - when the soul of a woman must birth the mother inside her. The emotional labour pains of becoming a mother are far greater than the physical pangs of birth; these are the growing surges of your heart as it pushes out selfishness and fear and makes room for sacrifice and love. It is a private and silent birth of the soul, but it is no less holy than the event of childbirth, perhaps it is even more sacred." - Joy Kusek

-being with my nieces and nephews.  like here, here and here.

-reading the blog 71 Toes.  I love her approach to parenting.

-the thought of matching saltwater sandals.  I already have mine.

-beautiful mother child photography.

-when Aaron touches my belly and says he can't wait to meet our baby.





**The image above is a favorite from week 29 of the you are my wild project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment