1.06.2016

Quick catch up...

Hello there dusty old blog!

Lots has happened in these months since I stopped posting, with the biggest highlights being...

1) I'm pregnant! We are expecting baby #2 and it's a boy!  Due February 14th :) This picture was taken on August 30th at 16 weeks along...
2) We bought a house! And took these photos the day we got the keys...

3) And Eleanor grew into a toddler right before our eyes.  She is as cute as ever and will be 2 this Saturday (what???!!!).

^^This photo was taken back in September and she already seems so much older than she does here

I'm committing to catching up on some old posts from 2015 so as not to let all the memories slip by.  I kind of stopped blogging right as pregnancy exhaustion hit full force (mid-June) and the sad thing is that my picture taking really dropped off as well.  Guess updating this blog really has been good motivation for me to keep track of the little things, which I really have missed these last six months.  So here's to being better at taking pictures and recording our memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment