4.08.2015

Currently...


Currently, I am...

Wearing matching Saltwater sandals with Eleanor (#mylifeiscomplete)

Wishing my bags would unpack themselves

Dreaming of Emily Henderson designing my home

Reading every board book we own with Eleanor

Texting Aaron about summer car shows

Thinking about how to frame my new print from Aaron's talented cousin

Doing dishes, washing windows, vacuuming and mopping floors

Lotioning up Eleanor's dry skin

Preparing a mini photography lesson for our Young Women's activity tonight at my house

Loving Fresno's warmer weather (for now :))

Making a grocery list

Figuring out how to lower our grocery bill (the never ending life quest)

Wanting to listen to every General Conference talk again

Missing all my family

Praying Eleanor takes two naps today

Hoping you are all doing well :)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments: