8.11.2014

Ellen's Baby Shower and a San Diego Visit

My dear friend Ellen is due with her first baby this month! Ellen and Gregg are going to be such fantastic parents and I can't wait to meet their little girl!  I was lucky enough to attend Ellen's baby shower at the beginning of May and was so glad to see her baby bump!

Because there are a couple of us college friends currently living across California we decided to make a weekend out of it.  I met Jessica in Fresno and then we drove down together to stay with Erin in San Diego for a couple of days before all heading up together to Ellen's shower in Valencia.  

I was so happy it all worked out.  I love being with these girls and soaking up all their wisdom on mothering, cooking, gospel living and life in general.  I love seeing Ellen any chance I get now that we don't live in the same city anymore.  And I love seeing all of our children in the same place, playing together and interacting.  We fully plan on this next generation of kids being best friends.  They have no choice in the matter, but as you can see in the pictures below, they don't seem to mind hanging out one bit.
^^Scott requested to hold Clara's hand. So precious.
^^At the shower.  We are all mothers!  So crazy.  And I wish I had turned Eleanor around for the photo, but at that moment all I cared about was keeping her asleep in my arms so I guess it was for the best.  Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment