4.20.2013

Girl's Night

This was a glorious one indeed.  Erin made these delicious fajitas (make them. today. they were so good.) and we had dinner at Ellen's.  We then spontaneously drove up to the new Tanger Outlets and shopped the factory stores.  We scored at the J.Crew Outlet after realizing they were having a one day sale.  We ended the night sitting on the floor eating strawberries smothered in Jessica's famous hot fudge sauce (my go-to crowd pleaser.  make this too.).

I felt young again (freshmen year of college young)!  The highlight of the night really was dreaming of our summer girls trip where we will reunite with our friends after a much too long break.  So to the girls: I can't wait till we are all sitting in a circle on the floor talking and eating Jessica's hot fudge, because that's really all I picture us doing. all weekend long.  ha!  I'm so excited!

Anyways, here are posed pictures of us eating.  Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment