2.23.2013

Cute girls came to visit

I know I've already mentioned how my sister-in-law Annie and her friend Emily came to visit us this past weekend and the fun we had (here and here) but I wanted to share a couple more cute photos of them.
Annie and Emily were great company and as Aaron said, definitely earned their keep with the two amazing breakfasts they cooked us.

We went to The Chocolate, they hung out with boys (RM's! and yes, this was the topic of many conversations), went to church, shopped, etc. etc.

It was a grand time.  Annie and Emily--you can visit anytime :)

**We took these photos outside my church building right before church started.  I've gotten in the habit of putting my keys around my neck at school so I don't forget them.  Unfortunately this habit has carried over into my regular life.

No comments:

Post a Comment