1.15.2013

The many faces of Addy.


I have already enlisted Addy to teach my future children how to be so darn cute.  This girl walks into a room and lets it be known that she is there.  She sings her little heart out constantly and performs captivating renditions of anything from Tangled theme songs to "I hope they call me on a mission." She will give you a big cheesy grin when you ask her too and she never forgets to give you the best goodbye hug and kiss.  It's a bummer living far away from her, but it makes it extra special every time we get a chance to see her.

The above photos were taken during Addy's dinner on Ginny's Farewell Sunday in California.  It's probably not very fair to snap photos of someone while they are eating, but I couldn't pass up her cuteness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment