1.23.2013

Our Weekend--Jan. 20th

So, I made a movie of our weekend with lots of funny scenes from a nerf gun war to Remy's bowling face.  It's a really great little video and the song is "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers but for whatever reason, I cannot get it to show up on this blog like my other videos.  I have tried vimeo and youtube, but neither work and it is beyond me.

Anyways, I'm going to have to resort to just linking to the video.  So click here for 2 minutes and 39 seconds of pure entertainment :)

Oh and Sunday night Erin and Nate Collins invited us over for our rousing night of the Name Game and dessert.  It was so much fun.  I made the above cannoli cups for it, but was a total space case and forgot that it had gluten in it so Erin couldn't eat it.  Darn! Erin has an awesome food blog though that has tons of yummy gluten free recipes that I want to try soon!

*You may notice in the video that we still have our Christmas tree up and it is nearing the end of January. We have no shame. 

2 comments:

  1. What is your recipe for those cannoli cups? they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the recipe on pinterest. Here is the link to the one I used: http://lexbake.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/mini-canoli-cups/. I also want to try these ones that look really pretty: http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/cannoli-cups/.

    I thought the ones I made were pretty good, but next time I think I would put chocolate in the little cups before putting in the cannoli filling just to sweeten it up :) Let me know if you discover a better way to make them!

    ReplyDelete