3.18.2016

Selfies with Eleanor

I got the best nap on Valentine's Day (six days after Ford was born) and was greeted by the cutest girl when I woke up.  Eleanor had climbed into my bed and laid down next to me.  We started taking selfies and she turned into the silliest, giggliest little girl.  After a week of putting my full attention on Ford, it was nice to have a little one on one moment with Eleanor to reconnect.  I know this is an absurd amount of pictures but every one made me smile so I'm going to share them all (for my sake :)).  
It was at this point that we started making the faces in one of Eleanor's favorite books.  First was the kissy face...

And then she shocked me by grabbing my face and pinning me down for a kiss right on the lips.  And this was no short kiss!  I was dying laughing...




Then it was on to silly face...
And then "Uh oh!"

Stinky...
Hurray...
Boo hoo...

Yucky...
Yummy...
And happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment