6.28.2012

Relaxing in Riverside.

Before heading up North (aka the Bay Area) for the "real life" of work, we took a trip down to Riverside.  We picked Annie up from EFY at BYU and drove nine hours in our packed Nissan Sentra. Road tripping is fun.  There may or may not have been a rendition of the Harvard Baseball team's Call Me, Maybe car dance.  Just sayin'.  (Watch this if you don't understand that reference.)

We had a great time getting to relax at the house, having a nice dinner with Brad Nichols and Tanner Lamb, doing some vacation planning, reading the Hunger Games (I am a little behind the curve on this one but I thought, what the heck, why not get sucked into a three book series and forget the world exists...I'm on vacation!), getting our car up to snuff and having some good conversations.

Sadly, my camera was vacant for these couple of days.  Something about being with family always makes me feel like I want to live in the moment and forget the camera.  I later regret this, of course, but I keep doing it.  Darn.

Here are lovely pictures of Aaron though at an In 'N Out.  They have an outdoor In N Out in Riverside. And that is the beauty of living in Southern California.  The weather is nice enough that you don't have to bother with that whole indoor seating stuff.  The meal was delicious (naturally) but what was even more exciting was our purpose for being there...meeting up with the Plocher's to smooth details out for the Lake Powell house boat trip.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment