4.22.2012

I must say...I'm feeling wiser these days :)

I remember thinking during my sophomore year at BYU, "Wow, I can't imagine making it to graduation."  At the time, I was floundering between three different major options, looking forward to serving a mission and hoping to one day see Aaron again.  I had no idea the wonderful things in store for me--no idea of all the wonderful experiences in New York on my mission, of discovering my passion for teaching and of marrying my sweetheart.  I couldn't foresee this day, but I am so happy it came.  I feel so blessed.  Thank you family for coming to my graduation and for supporting me along the way.  We did it!


Videos by Me/Gin Gin
Photos by Craig Stewart
Music: "Up Around the Bend" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Caroline! How exciting to be done! You and your family are adorable and that video is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Such a great feeling to graduate!!

    ReplyDelete