4.29.2012

A Beautiful Wedding

My sweet little Sister Tia Zwick is all grown up now and got married this past week!

I first met Tia on a cold, New York day in January 2010.  She was full of energy and so excited to get out and do missionary work.  She would run up to everyone we saw and say upon meeting them, "Do you know that God loves you?"

We bonded over the next six weeks and enjoyed our time serving together in Ithaca, NY.  The winter was cold but we had so much fun together and witnessed many great miracles.

Fast forward two years and a couple months from that cold winter time and I'm sitting in Tia's sealing as she kneels across the altar from the sweetest boy.  I just couldn't stop thinking about how grateful I am that I served, that she served, that we have the gospel in our lives, that the sealing power is on the earth to bind us to our loved ones forever and that we were blessed to meet and marry such wonderful men who love God.  It was a beautiful experience and I was so honored to be a part of it.

We made a mini vacation out of the whole experience and stayed a couple of nights in SLC at my parents' condo.  We had a great time relaxing, not thinking about the job hunt or any other life stressors.  We watched movies, shopped around City Creek, ate brownies and did our laundry :)



All the gorgeous people in the next photo are returned sister missionaries from the NYUM.  Such great ladies. I'm so glad I got to see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment