12.31.2011

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Gregg Karren

Do you ever feeling like saying, "My baby's all grown up...and saving China!"? (Mulan, anyone?)

That's exactly how I feel anytime someone I love does something amazing.  And that's just how I felt on December 29, 2011 as I saw one of my best friends marry her sweetheart. 

Ellen and I have been friends since we first met on our BYU freshmen dorm floor.  

We've been through it all together...dorm life, the Enclave, boys, church assignments, hard classes, missions, the education program, and friends' weddings.  The list goes on and on. You name it, we've talked about it.  Through it all, I've wondered who would be good enough to deserve my Ellen.

I am so happy that she has found someone that makes her smile. 

Gregg Karren is an excellent guy and I now consider him a good friend.  They bring out the best in each other.  And they look dang good together too.  

I love these two and can't wait to see them conquer the world.  

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Gregg Karren!

The whole wedding day was beautiful, down to the last detail.
I'm so glad I was able to be there and share in the love.
Love you Ellen and Gregg!

No comments:

Post a Comment