11.23.2011

Our Little Soccer Player

Nothing is cuter than four year olds running around a soccer field. 

My oldest nephew Oliver started soccer this year and we knew we had to see a game.  

Now let's just say that Oliver is not the most competitive little guy.  

In fact he's actually perfectly content with just running along with the pack. 

But competitive or not, we just love him to pieces and thought he was the cutest kid on the field. 

I mean look at those cute little shin guards!!


Pep talk from Dad.


This is the face he made when I said, "Oliver, show me your tough face!" Haha.



Taking a break on the sidelines.  As you can tell, Oliver was very into the game :)


I have a feeling that we will see great soccer feats from Oliver in the years to come!
Can't wait for future soccer games.

No comments:

Post a Comment