9.05.2016

A new bouncy seat for Ford

Ford loves to stand and bounce so we thought it would be a great investment to get him a bouncy chair.  I was also hoping to free up my hands occasionally to get some things done around the house!

I'm pretty sure Eleanor was more excited about the bouncy chair then Ford was at first but he does like it (mostly) so we are counting it as a win!  Plus it makes for great childhood memories.  I think most of us probably have a picture from our childhood where we are in one of these contraption thingies.

He'll hang out in here for ten to twenty minutes and happily bounce.  It helps that he can see himself in the mirror while he bounces so you can find him laughing away at his reflection.  All in all, I think it was a good buy :)








No comments:

Post a Comment