2.27.2015

Happy Friday and Things I've Been Loving

^^Family selfie last Saturday morning during breakfast at Batter-Up Pancakes

Happy Friday!

Wow, we are ready for the weekend! This week has had its ups and downs but we made it and we are better for it!  Eleanor is determined to drop her morning nap but I've been desperate not to give up our 2 nap schedule.  And my back got out of whack after a night of working on the bed and I just haven't felt the same ever since.

But there have been so many great things too--Eleanor has entered the CUTEST phase this week, made even cuter with her discovery of clapping.  And I went with the youth to a middle school play that one of our girls was in and I just LOVE things like that.  Also, Aaron came home almost every day for lunch and getting to see him so much just confirms our decision to move to Fresno :)

We are excited for some family bonding this weekend and are even going to brave a BYU Alumni social (we think)!

And just for fun, here are some things I've been loving lately:

I don't know if I'd be brave enough to paint these beautiful flowers as wallpaper but oh they are gorgeous!

7 Motherhood Ideas I Love.

How to Have a Great Life Without Spending a Lot of Money + Saving Some Too.  This post was a refreshing read amidst all the other things on the internet that seemed aimed at getting you to spend all your money (one of my biggest beefs with the blogging/social media world as of late).

If I had a bathroom to tile I would love to use this.

I was in a terrible, awful mood on Wednesday morning until I read this message and then I decided to get my act together and try to be a better person.  The rest of the day was fantastic!

Is this not the world's happiest lamp?  It would be perfect in Eleanor's room. Ohhh, if only :)

I'm planning on ordering this book in hopes of becoming more organized and tidy.

Wouldn't this print be a fun conversation piece for your home?  Especially mixed in to a gallery wall. I wonder how many people would test out their eye sight!

It's little moments like this that make me so grateful I'm able to be a stay at home mom.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment